Integrative Veterinary Wellness
"Integrative veterinary wellness" is a comprehensive approach to care which blends the best aspects of conventional Western medicine with traditional Eastern medicine and principals. This type of approach focuses on treating the whole animal to achieve optimal quality of life and wellness. We focus on care protocols that supplement a pet's normal veterinary care, offering therapies such as rehabilitation, acupuncture, herbal medicine, chiropractic, food therapy, and regenerative medicine.
General medicine is not offered at this practice. Focusing on TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) and rehabilitation allows us to concentrate on what we do best- solving problems from a comprehensive approach. We enjoy collaborating with referring veterinarians on cases to ensure a team approach to your animal's healthcare.
- A practice owned and operated by a veterinarian who is certified in acupuncture(CVA), rehab(CCRP) and certified by the International Veterinary Chirporactic Association(IVCA)
- Offering a full range of supplemental care including therapeutic (cold)laser, therapeutic ultrasound, shockwave, acupuncture, chiropractic, hydrotherapy, regenerative medicine, herbal medicine, nutritional consulting, weight management
- A practice that does not compete with, and works in constant communication with the pet's ongoing primary care veterinarian,
- Enriching quality of life and performance for the pet
- Promoting a progressive "community of care" for the animal
Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. If you have any questions, call 859-312-3541 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. We also welcome you to subscribe to our newsletter.
Jennifer Smallwood DVM CVA CCRP
Integrative Veterinary Wellness 859-312-3541
2701 Custer Pkwy suite 803
Richardson, TX 75080